The Legacy of Believers: A Spiritual Impartation to the Next Generation
These three principles and their supporting Bible references are: 1. We believe God wants us to raise our children to become Christian adults. This is the Legacy we impart to the next generation. We believe this because The Bible is the Word of God. The Bible tells us how to live.
John McElroy: Will You Pass the Baton?
God seeks Godly offspring We believe a Christian is reconciled to God by faith alone in Christ alone. Accepting Christ as Savior is the defining belief for a Christian.
There is one God and He is righteous. The Ten Commandments are listed in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.
Family, spiritual heritage, and casting vision
We believe Christians, in response to the love shown them by God, seek to live righteous lives and share God's love with others. Living by these Christian Values is evidence of Jesus as Lord. Christians commit themselves to pray.
- Illusions & Reality (Historical, Romance, Satire, Comedy, Short Story Collection)!
- From now until the end of the year your gifts are matched up to $300,000!?
- Imparting Generational Blessing - Perry Stone | Jacob | Covenant (Biblical).
- Education for Exultation: in the Next Generation!
- Targeted Therapies in Cancer:: Myth or Reality?: 610 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology);
- Pass on the best of yourself to those you lead. Set an example.!
- Day 15 - Psalm 48 — C3 UnitedLife;
The City of God mentioned here v1 is speaking about Jerusalem, and the Holy mountain is mount Zion where the temple was built. The psalmist goes on to speak of how glorious this city is, it is beautiful and the joy of the whole earth. How is the city made secure?
- The Journey of Josephine Cain (American tapestries).
- Joining the Generations - God Encounters Ministries.
- Imani Christian Cathedral » SPIRITUAL GREENHOUSE THEOLOGY – GENERATIONAL “CAUSE AND EFFECT!”.
God is in her citadels military defences He is her fortress. God protected the city from the attack, v3 in the same way He protects His people today.
Sign Up Now!
The psalmist continues in praise from verse 8 to the end, making sure that everyone knows why the battle was won. We are to worship God as we meditate on his love.
In verse the psalmist speaks of the greatness of the city, that they should pass down the stories to the generations. This is a great picture of how we as Christians can look around at all that God has done in our lives, and impart that to the next generation of believers, let our ceiling be there floor.
Leaving a Spiritual Legacy, a Priceless Inheritance
Do you worship God above all else? Does He take a priority in your life?
- His Heart His Wound Received!
- Devils Bargain, Devils Kiss.
- JUST LIKE ANNABEL;
- Lone Star 58?
- Life on Land: The Story of Continuum, the World-Renowned Self-Discovery and Movement Method.
- Millers Villa.
See James Who We Are. Senior Leadership Team. Resource Hub.